Fair details → Press Releases
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2018
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2018"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2017"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2017"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2017"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2016"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2016"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2016"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2016"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2015"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2015"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2015"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2015"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2014"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2014"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2014"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2014"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2013"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2013"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2013"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2013"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2013"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2012"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2012"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2012"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO 2012"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2011"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2011"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2011"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2011"
POST RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO 2010"
PRESS RELEASE "HOUSEWARE EXPO 2010"
POST RELEASE. The results of the international specialized exhibition project “HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2017” - “GIFTS EXPO” - “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS”. Industry Trends.
The 28th International Specialized Exhibition Project “HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2017” - “GIFTS EXPO” - “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS” has been successfully held in Moscow, in GOSTINY DVOR Exhibition Complex from 14 to 17 of March, 2017.
At the united exhibition project “HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2017” took part about 300 prestigious Russian and 12 foreign companies from 9 countries: Germany, France, Belgium, Belarus, Ukraine, Turkey, Iran, Nepal, Vietnam. Exhibition project “HOUSEWARE EXPO” is characterized by its audience, both participants and visitors, who have special purpose appropriate for the subject of our exhibition.
Traditionally at the exhibition project the leading companies - manufacturers, suppliers, representatives of the industry met with their old partners, found new customers, received many orders. The project is a vector that determines the direction of development, the trends of the industry market, new in demand and supply.
The organizers made a wide advertising campaign of spring exhibition project “HOUSEWARE EXPO. SPRING 2017” on TV and radio, in 120 specialized web-sites and specialized magazines, outdoor advertising, more than 600 000 invitations have been sent to Russia and the CIS to representatives of the industry and the government, conducted telemarketing among specialists-clients, representatives of retail chains and of wholesale companies, directors of stores, inviting them to attend the exhibition.
According to the registration data this spring the exhibition project was visited by 20 990 specialists, among them there were 6 600 from regions, 181 from foreign countries and 14 209 from Moscow and Moscow region. There were buyers, distributors, representatives of wholesale purchasing companies, big trade networks, directors and purchasing managers of retail stores, online stores, teleshops, advertising agencies, corporate customers - representatives of government authorities, city administrations, public organizations, transnational corporations, banks, event-agencies, VIP-persons and many others. Among the visitors of the exhibition were 40% of new entrepreneurs, who attended the project for the first time.
The list of retail chains, whose purchasing managers visited the exhibition: Fashion House (Moscow), MARWIN/Meloman (Moscow), Avant-garde / Infiniti-Art (Moscow), Autograph (Moscow), Azbuka (Yakutsk), Entourage (Nizhny Tagil), Argument (Moscow), Auchan (Moscow), Belle Parfum (Moscow), Hypercenter-Development (Moscow), City Supermarket (Moscow), Promresurs Group / RC "Europe" (Kursk), Decor project (Irkutsk), Detskiy Mir (Moscow), DOM CVETOV (Vologda), DOM PREMIER / GALLERY OF GIFTS / Palladium (Tula), Euroshop Russland (Moscow), Zelenaya Ulitsa (Ulyanovsk), Znaem Igraem (Ulyanovsk), Imperia Podarkov (Tula), Cancler Center (Ryazan), Komus (Moscow), Lerua Merlen (Moscow), Logistic center / chain of stores Doka (Irkutsk), Logos-Internet (Moscow), Lutiki-Cvetochki (Moscow), Shop "Europe"/”Detskiy” (Maikop), Mir Krasivyh Veschei (Moscow), the Moscow Book House (Moscow), the Nexus-PCC (Moscow), Noviy Knizhniy / Chitai-Gorod (Moscow), Pesok I Plamya (Moscow), Picadilly (Obninsk) , Planet of hobbies (Moscow), Pravilnye Igrushki (Moscow), Rogachev and K (Smolensk), Roznitsa K-1 (Barnaul), retail network "CORAL" (Kaluga), Rubin / SP Onishchenko NA (Stavropol), Samson-Opt (Voronezh), SANGALF (Moscow), Santim (Togliatti), Chain of stores "Vash Dom" (Tula), Chain stores "Inlavka" (Moscow), Chain stores "KARANDASH" (Moscow), Silverhoff (Moscow), SMIC RUS (Moscow), Snovedenie (Khabarovsk), Metropolitan Trading Company / GLOBUS GURME (Moscow), Happy day / SP Horoshavina AL (Yoshkar-Ola), TH GLOBUS (Voronezh), TH HOLDING CENTER (Moscow), TH Pik 39 / Rada 39 LLC (Kaliningrad), Television Trading Network (Moscow), TC Tvoi Dom (Moscow), Trading Network Dimon (Moscow), Trading House Bars-1 (Ryazan), Trading House Etalon (Moscow), Trading Holding Lotos (Petrozavodsk), TF Detskyy Mir (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky), Ulitka / SP Vdovin VA (Moscow), "Mart" Company (Smolensk), Fito-trade (Novokuznetsk), Floria (Tver), Citadel (Vologda), ETALON / Lamira (Moscow), Amway (Moscow), Vyatka-TSUM (Kirov), Grif Moscow, Kommersant (Smolensk region), Kursk Central Department Store (Kursk), Posuda Tut (Yakutsk), Posuda Ts (Kazan), Posudy Dvor (Murmansk), Regional wholesale trade center (Voronezh region), SSNV_Invest (Minsk) , Tver Trade House ZAVOLZHSKY (Tver), TH “Intou”r / OJSC “Intur-Khabarovsk” (Khabarovsk), TH TESA (Ivanovo), Trade House Ukraine Tyumen Region, TDF (Moscow), Triada (Sakhalin Region) Uyut Market (Syktyvkar), TSUM (Smolensk), Electronic Technologies (Moscow), UTIS (Taganrog).
Participants of the spring exhibition project noted the wide geography of visitors, customers came from cities like Abakan, Anadyr, Almetyevsk, Angarsk, Arkhangelsk, Astana, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Berdsk, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Brest, Bryansk, Budennovsk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok , Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Volzhsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Goose Crystal, Ekaterinburg, Zlatoust, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar-Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kemerovo, Kirov, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Kostroma, Kotlas, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Miass, Murmansk, Nizhny Tagil, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nalchik, Nakhodka, Neftekamsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhnekamsk, Novokuznetsk Novorossiysk Novosibirsk, Novocherkassk, Novy Urengoy, Norilsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Penza, Perm, Petrozavodsk, Petropavlovsk - Kamchatsky, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Salekhard, Samara, St. Petersburg, Saransk, Saratov, Svetlogorsk, Simferopol Smolensk Sochi Stavropol Stary Oskol, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Taganrog , Tambov, Togliatti, Tomsk, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ussur ysk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Perm, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Chita, Yakutsk, Yalta, Kiev and Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine), Brest and Minsk (Belarus), Yerevan (Armenia), Ashgabat (Turkmenistan), Pavlodar, Aktobe, Shymket and Astana (Kazakhstan), Chisinau (Moldova), Ulan Bator (Mongolia), Tallinn (Estonia), Vilnius (Lithuania), Riga (Latvia), Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan), Dushanbe (Tajikistan).
According to the leading companies’ opinion of the “HOUSEWARE EXPO” , for domestic producers of tableware, the situation on the market is positive. Enterprises, which managed to change the equipment, successfully sell products on the domestic market and for export at a reduced price.
• Nowadays practical tableware which is used in microwave ovens has become popular.
• Colorless relief pattern is widely popular in the dishes decor in the form of air lace, made of the same material (porcelain on porcelain, glass on glass).
• A combination of dishes from two or three different sets in an independent set is in trend. The tableware of different colors, materials or textures is combined. The main element is the same classic shape of plates: round, oval, square.
• Eco-style is in trend. Tableware made of wood, bamboo, clay decorates kitchens.
• Neoclassic tableware is popular. Initials and family coats are brought into fashion and make the tableware like a family heirloom. The classic combination of ancient bronze, silver, gold in tableware charms. The classic combination of antique bronze, silver, gold in the tableware looks fascinating.
The exhibition project “GIFTS EXPO. SPRING 2017” is presented by the salon “GIFTS & INTERIOR DECORATION”. Products presented at the exhibition, has become a reflection of the latest trends of the market of gifts:
• The main tendency of the season is aspiration to originality and creativity. A customer becomes more selective and exigent and prefers product innovations.
• According to the participants’ opinion, the market industry is shifting prices towards cheaper. Customers choose more practical, quality products; requirements to the product design have increased.
• Products of classic style, which are combined with high-tech and art Deco elements, original, ethnic or stylized accessories, are still in demand. Vases, vessels, Arabic lampshades, Chinese lights and lamps, Indian accessories, Byzantine decor and others are again in trend.
• Natural motives and eco-materials. Textured wood, cork, stone, natural pebbles, flower arrangements, natural fabrics are widely used.
• Modern interior is mixed with antique vases, statues, mirrors, paintings, retro items, souvenir arms, decorative furniture.
• Participants of the exhibition note that the Russian consumer have begun to evince a taste for good, interesting, memorable, stylish, original and funny gifts.
• Embroidery, laser graphics, printing presents presented by regional manufacturing companies, not as before, mainly Chinese manufacturers. Despite the small selection, companies have achieved great results.
• The color of 2017 is red. It has positive energy and causes positive emotions.
At the spring exhibition “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS” leading experts in creating of new collections are guided by trends in the world of Christmas fashion.
• Red is the main color of 2017 (red rooster).
• The floristic design is widely used in the interior: artificial and natural flowers and plants, bouquets, floral compositions, ikebans etc.
• There is a tendency to use flowers instead of traditional Christmas decorations. A decoration can be natural or artificial made of fabric, feathers, plastic and glass. A lot of specialists decorate Christmas trees with gentle pink tones in combination with white, milk and lavender accessories and toys. Decorated trees look nice, fresh and unusual.
• In 2017 classic red, gold colors of New Year’s accessories are still in fashion as well as the color of frosty mint (frozenmint).
• The exhibitors have demonstrated not only New Year’s main products but also actual for Spring season Easter’s. Easter interior decor is popular: toys and interior items in the form of animals.
Exhibition project is held with support of the Moscow Government. Exhibition organizers are members of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Gifts, Houseware and Costume Jewellery Manufacturers and Suppliers Association.
Find more information about the fairs – exhibitions list, exhibitor’s comments, photo- and video reports and statistics on official www.houseware-expo.com
See you at the next main exhibition project "HOUSEWARE EXPO. AUTUMN 2017" - "GIFTS EXPO" - "CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS" on 19-22 of September 2017, GOSTINY DVOR Exhibition Complex, Moscow, Russia!
© 2019, HOUSEWARE EXPO